Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Eragon Trilogy

Have you ever read a book that you never get tired of even if you read it a hundred times already? I have. It's the Eragon book series... It includes 3 books that is already out in the market (ERAGON, ELDEST, BRISINGR by Christopher Paolini) and one still coming up. It's a book that is very easy to read but you will get caught up in the story you never wants to put the book down. The author was able to create a very realistic world, you can almost touch it. He was only in his early teens when he started writing his first book. By 19, he is a best selling author. Mr. Paolini is not only a great author but a master.
The Eragon book series is a fantasy fiction about dragons, elves, dwarves and humans. There is magic, adventure, love and sacrifice. All of them mixed in a delicious blends you can't help wanting more. I have a collection already and still waiting for the 4th books to come out. I'm still planning to buy another set that I will be keeping for my children and my grandchildren. I know they will love it as much as I love it. If you are looking for a great read, this is something that I strongly suggest.
Cheers to Mr. Paolini and more success to your writing. I hope you continue to write more of this stuff. In a world full of struggle, it's nice to escape to your wonderful world of magic.

2 comments:

  1. i've always been a fan of adventure series so I'm sure to put this one on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you'll have a great time reading these books. I did.

    ReplyDelete