Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Easy Recipe: Golden Pork Bites

One of the easiest things for me to cook is a recipe that my grandma passed down to me. It's so easy and delicious my kids love it. They always request it for their lunch pack. I would like to shre it with you because it's so easy you'll love it as well.



Ingredients:

1 kilo - Lean Pork (or chicken); cut into 1 inch strips or bite size pieces

1/2 cup - soy sauce (preferrably high grade like Coconut brand)

Flour

oil for deep frying


Marinade the pork in soysauce (not too much, just enough for the meat to absorbe the soy sauce without excess) for 30 min or more. Heat oil in wok. When the oil is hot enough, cover the meat in flour piece by pice and drop in wok, Fry until golden brown. You're done. Enjoy youe meal.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Rhea..i will try this during our day-off. You have a cool site and the color is so nice to look at. I like your blog.

    Have a nice day and take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for this easy to cook recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog! Be on look out for my other easy to cook recipe, i'll be posting some soon.

    ReplyDelete