Sunday, March 22, 2009

Bag/Purse Talk

I received this from Dee of Tales From The Mom Side. Thanks for this tag

The rules are as follows:

1. Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying as of late. No, you can't go into your closet and pull out your favorite purse! We want to know what you carried today or the last time you left the house.
2. List how much it cost. And this is not to judge. This is for entertainment purposes only. So spill it. And if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, we'd love to hear it.
3. Tag some chicks. And link back to this post so people know why the he
ck you're showing everyone your bag.

This is my Avon Oriental shoulder bag. I saw this bag from an Avon brochure and I liked it instantly. I like the color because it is very easy to coordinate with my shoes and clothes. It is also big enough to hold the things I consider as "necessities" in life. It's not expensive and that's the main reason I liked it. We work night and I don't want to risk getting mugged because of an expensive bag.

These are the contents of my purse:

My Cabrelli Wallet, given to me by my sister; myh favorite body spray for the week, my make-up kit which contains 2 eyeshadow quad, 1 liquid foundation, 1 loose power, 4 eyeliners of different color (black, brown, blue and green), 1 blusher dou, 3 lipsticks of different colors, eyepencil shrapener, 2 make-up brushes, a nail cutter, my fem spray, hair cuticle coat and my big comb; my pink-striped notepad and 5 different colored pen (black, blue, violet, green and orange); my W880i Sony Ericsson Celphone, which I never leave behind; my Company ID with the etoken and proximity card (security at the office is tight) and my lighter.

Just thinking of the stuff in my bag makes my back ache already.

I am passing this tag to Momi She, Rose, Sassy, Clarissa, Grace, Leslie, Zey and to all of you carrying bags and purses....I hope you have fun as well like I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment